If you are passionate about facing new challenges and have zeal for excellence, your future is American Informatics.
Comprised of a bright, talented group, American Informatics provides an unique environment where individual's contribution is not only welcome, but also highly encouraged. Each employee is part of the team, and a key factor in the success of the company. We offer an informal, open working environment where ideas can be shared and implemented in the spirit of co-operation and teamwork.
We believe that investing in our employees is the best way to guarantee quality service for our clients. We recognize how important our employees' career goals and ambitions are to them. That's why we provide a supportive work environment in which they develop both professionally and personally. After all, the growth and prosperity of the company depends on our people, who gives life to American Informatics.
Our team includes seasoned architects and developers steeped in cutting-edge enterprise technologies.
The ideal candidate shall possess knowledge and experience in C, C# programming; in VB and .NET environment for creating interfaces to access and extract data from multiple databases by creating dynamic SQL scripts. The candidate will have prior experience participating in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. The candidate will also be competent, energetic, detail-oriented, organized, creative, have a high degree of confidentiality, and a team player in developing the software for current needs and future growth.
Critical Technical Skills/Qualifications:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining object-oriented Windows and web applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Creating databases, tables, stored procedures with SQL 2005/2008.
- Design and develop complex reporting needs by utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Writing complex queries using jQuery, CSS and MS Query.
- He will analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Document software process needs, conduct requirement analysis.
- Will coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Will obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- He will develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, and configuration / end-user documentation.
Please attach your resume in MS Word format and indicate positions of interest. An American InformaticsοΏ½ representative will contact you shortly.